Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lesley Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

Lesley Interview Empty
PostSubject: Lesley Interview   Lesley Interview I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:15 am

Johnny Cage is seen in the interview area standing there. Johnny Cage has a mic in his hand as he raises the mic to his mouth he introduce who his guest is........

Interviewer Cage: Hello UWA fans. At this time I have Lesley "The Muscle" Hurricane. Lesley how do you feel being in the UWA Wrestling air? And how did you get the name "The Muscle" anyway?

Lesley: Well Johnny Cage really I love the UWA air. It tells me that we really have some great wrestlers here. I believe the superstars here have really came to play. I don't think they are planning on losing also. And well Johnny Cage. It all started in UFC. When I wrestler in UFC they called me Lesley "The Muscle" Hurricane. I really liked the name so I keep the name everywhere I went.

Interviewer Cage: How are you doing to feel when you compete in your first match in UWA? And how do you feel knowing that you are already one of the Top Contenders for the UWA World Heavyweight Championship?

Lesley: Well I'm happy to know I'm already an Top Contender for the title. Also I'm thinking when I first step in that ring. I'm not going to show nothing but an 5 star performance and nothing but nervous also. I'm not going to let my opponent whoever I face just beat me like that. I'm going to show my fans out there a fight.

Interviewer Cage: Well Lesley as I see right now you look like you're ready for a match right now. Well Lesley we are all looking forward to seeing you in action and I can't wait to see what you can do.

Lesley "The Muscle" Hurricane leaves the interview section as Johnny Cage stays there
Back to top Go down

Lesley Interview
Page 1 of 1