Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interview Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

Interview Time Empty
PostSubject: Interview Time   Interview Time I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:23 am

"Johnny Cage is seen in the Interview Section with an guest. The guest then says he's ready for the interview. Johnny Cage then raises the mic to his mouth and begins to mouth."

"Interviewer Cage: Hello UWA fans my guest at this time is Lesley "The Muscle" Hurricane. So Lesley how do you feel to be wrestling in your match tonight against none other then Abiss?"

"Lesley: Well Abiss is an great wrestler I'll admit. But tonight I'm going to show Abiss I'm better. Tonight I'm going to go out there and fight Abiss and I won't stop fighting until the match is over."

"Interviewer Cage: Lesley tonight you will face an tough opponent for sure. How do you plan on taking him out?"

"Lesley: Really I plan on attacking his legs. Because if I can get him to his knees I got the upper hand. So tonight Abiss get ready because I'm coming for you. Monster."

Lesley then leaves the Interview Section and gets ready for his match
Back to top Go down

Interview Time
Page 1 of 1