Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lesley Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

Lesley Interview Empty
PostSubject: Lesley Interview   Lesley Interview I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:17 am

"Johnny Cage walks in Lesley's Locker Room while Lesley is getting ready for his match against Abiss. Johnny Cage is wearing his black muscle shirt with his blue jogging suit pants"

Interviewer Cage: Hello Lesley can I have an word with you before your match.

Lesley: Sure why not

Interviewer Cage: Lesley how do you feel being in an 3 Stages of Hell match with Abiss?

Lesley: Well it's really going to be an challenge because just being in one match with this monster can really hurt you but 3 matches will really almost kill an normal man.

Interviewer Cage: So Lesley right now you're on an role. If you somehow beat Abiss will you go after the World Title or just wait until you get your shot?

Lesley: Well right now I believe I deserve an shot for the title but I have to prove first I deserve the title I can't just win a few matches and just say I'm champion I wanna win the title the right way.

Interviewer Cage: Well Lesley I look forward to seeing you fight for the title then.

Lesley leaves the Interview Section
Back to top Go down

Lesley Interview
Page 1 of 1