Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interview Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

Interview Time  Empty
PostSubject: Interview Time    Interview Time  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:41 am

"Drake Darke and Ballz and seen walking to Johnny Cage's Interview Section. Johnny Cage then raises the mic to his ear. Johnny Cage then starts to speak."

Interviewer Cage: Hello UWA fans. My guests at this time are Drake Darke and Ballz. Drake and Ballz how do you 2 feel about being in the tag team division with some of the best teams here?

Ballz: Best teams here. Ha Cage the teams here aren't good at all. The only team here that's good is me and Drake Darke. And maybe if they can get on my level then maybe just maybe I'll change my mind.

Drake: I'm don't any team here is even good. They all are weak superstars who wanna be champions but can't win the title one on one.

Interviewer Cage: So you say every team here is weak exact your team?

Ballz: Yes every team here isn't great like my team. Me and Drake are equals and we will do anything to win those titles.

Drake: I can do what I want anytime I want. And Ballz is right when he said me and him are equals and you will see that in the ring.

"Ballz and Drake Darke leave the Interview Section"
Back to top Go down

Interview Time
Page 1 of 1