Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Johnny Cage signing papers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage signing papers Empty
PostSubject: Johnny Cage signing papers   Johnny Cage signing papers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:03 am

Johnny Cage is seen in the back filling out some papers for UWA Wrestling. Johnny Cage looks at the papers and smiles after every sentence he reads.

Johnny Cage: Remember when you sing this paper it's your chose and you will have to pay for the injuries and may UWA will not be sood if you get hurt and decide you wanna leave.

Johnny Cage stares at some of the sentences he read out loud and starts to smile and write down his information. An staff member walk up to Johnny Cage smiling with his eyes closed

Staff Member: Sir are you doing okay with all the paper work you have to fill out.

Johnny Cage: I'm just fine thank you for asking though

Staff Member: It's nothing really

Staff member leaves and Johnny Cage begins to fill out the rest of his paper works.

Johnny Cage: Wow this is a lot of paper work here. But I'm almost done though. I can finish this off before I leave.

Johnny Cage sees an Female Staff Member walk by and decides to talk to her

Johnny Cage: Hey miss wheres an pretty lady like you headed off to?

Female Staff Member: Home my shift is over and thanks for the comment

Johnny Cage: My honor. I'm Johnny Cage you are?

Female Staff Member: I'm Candice and I'm about to go home

Johnny Cage: Wait.......Before you go. Can I get your number so we can talk more.

Candice: Sure

Candice smiles and writes her number on an sheet of paper and hands Johnny Cage the paper and leaves

Johnny Cage: Wow I'm calling her tonight as soon as I get done with this paper work.

Cage sits down and tries to finish the paper work as the camera toon out
Back to top Go down

Johnny Cage signing papers
Page 1 of 1