Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cage's Mind spoken

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

Cage's Mind spoken Empty
PostSubject: Cage's Mind spoken   Cage's Mind spoken I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:26 am

"Johnny Cage is seen backstage watching his match from last week in his locker room. Johnny Cage then stares at the TV for an second and laughs to writes down some notes about what happened. Johnny Cage then sees Candice is calling his phone and he decides to pick it up. Johnny Cage then talks to Candice for about an hour until Suzzi walks in his locker room. Johnny Cage tells Candice he will call her back and hangs up then stares at Suzzi."

Johnny Cage: Hey Suzzi what do you want?

Suzzi: Well Johnny I just came by to see if I can interview you.

Johnny Cage: Sure why not

Suzzi: Okay Hello UWA fans I'm your host Suzzi. And my guest at this time he is so far undefeated in UWA. And he made an big impact coming into UWA. People please give it up for Johnny Cage.

Johnny Cage: Well Suzzi their is no need for an introduction. But thanks for it anyway.

Suzzi: Johnny Cage how do you feel going into your next match?

Johnny Cage: Well right now I'm in this tourney for the TV Title. And right now I think I have a shot at winning the title. I won 2 matches in UWA so far. But my next match is an tag team match. This is how it's set up my next match. Look at my I Pod now.

Johnny Cage VS Saphiric

Johnny Cage: I'm to face him in my match next week. I think he's an great superstar so right now I don't know if I can beat him. But I can at least try to win. Because really you don't know how badly I wanna win this title. I want that title more then anybody else in UWA. This is why I take notes on matches because I wanna be the TV Champion. I wanna fight for my people. I wanna win that title and become the best champion in UWA.

Suzzi: Johnny Cage you really want that title don't you. Well I hope you win that title because I wanna see you as the TV Champion.

Johnny Cage: Thanks and well I guess I need to gone get ready for my match so no disrespect but leave my locker room so I can become an fighting champion without the title right now.

Suzzi leaves the locker room as Johnny Cage starts to train for his match against Saphiric
Back to top Go down

Cage's Mind spoken
Page 1 of 1