Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Johnny Cage Interviews

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage Interviews  Empty
PostSubject: Johnny Cage Interviews    Johnny Cage Interviews  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:54 am

"Johnny Cage is seen backstage just getting through putting on his tie along with his suit. Johnny Cage then waits for his guest to come. Johnny Cage then sees his guests as they walk up to him. Johnny Cage then raises the mic to his mouth."

Interviewer Cage: Hello UWA fans I'm your host Johnny Cage. And I'm here with 2 very important guests here. UWA fans please help me in introducing Drake Dranmore and Dr. Morgue. Drake and Morgue how do you 2 feel coming off your first tag team win in UWA? Any thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Drake Dranmore
Admin
Drake Dranmore

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Cage Interviews    Johnny Cage Interviews  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:59 am

Dr. Morgue: "Those weaklings are not worthy of being my test subjects... Not enough blood sacrificed."

Drake: "My partner and I are going to carve a path of carnage, those two were just the beginning. They shall not be the last."
Back to top Go down
https://uwadranmorestyle.forumotion.com
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Cage Interviews    Johnny Cage Interviews  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:03 am

Interviewer Cage: Okay So Drake you and Morgue say that not enough blood was sacrificed then you 2 plan on going for the tag team titles then. How long before you 2 think you're going to win them Tag Team Titles?
Back to top Go down
Drake Dranmore
Admin
Drake Dranmore

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Cage Interviews    Johnny Cage Interviews  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:09 am

Drake: "Johnny, we are the most dominant team in the Tag team division. we don't care who we have to face, or where. We will destroy the competition like we did tonight. And Dr. Morgue will feed on their fears and make them a reality."

Morgue: "Their screams will be silenced in an instant as we deliver a Horror bomb."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Cage Interviews    Johnny Cage Interviews  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:54 am

Interviewer Cage: Well Drake and Morgue you 2 are great superstars. And you should be in an tag team with each other. Do you 2 plan on going undefeated in UWA?
Back to top Go down
Drake Dranmore
Admin
Drake Dranmore

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Cage Interviews    Johnny Cage Interviews  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:01 am

Drake: "We won't lose. I'm done talking, come on Morgue."

Drake and Morgue walk out of the area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Cage Interviews    Johnny Cage Interviews  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Johnny Cage Interviews
Page 1 of 1