Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apocalypto Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

Apocalypto Interview Empty
PostSubject: Apocalypto Interview   Apocalypto Interview I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:36 am

The Johnny Cage is seen backstage with a guess beside him at the interview section. Johnny Cage then raises the mic to his mouth and says........

Interviewer Cage: Hello UWA Wrestling Fans and my guest at this time is none other then Apocalypto. Apocalypto how do you feel about facing Abiss tonight in the main event?

Apocalypto: One you can get out my face before I break yours in 5 pieces. And second I'm not worried about match against Abiss. He is just another monster who obeys another person who isn't a monster. Really I'm the true monster of UWA. And tonight I'm going to show Abiss why I am the monster of UWA.

Interviewer Cage: Really Apocalypto one you really need some mints and two dude I'm just doing my job interviewing superstars. Nothing more nothing less.

Apocalypto: Johnny Cage you don't wanna cross me. Or Abiss won't be the only one to feel my strength. Get on my bad side and I will destroy you and then throw you in hell alone with Abiss.

Interviewer Cage: Listen Apocalypto I'm just doing my job which is interviewing superstars. I'm not trying to get on anyone's bad side I'm just doing my job. Apocalypto I don't want to do anything we both will end up.........

Apocalypto: Is that an threat Johnny Cage.....huh.........is it?

Apocalypto takes Cage's shades out drop them on the ground and steps on them and starts to laugh at Johnny Cage

Apocalypto: See you later kid

Apocalypto leaves the interview section laughing at Johnny Cage as Johnny Cage picks up his broken Shades
Back to top Go down

Apocalypto Interview
Page 1 of 1