Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nathan asks for a big Match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nathan Payne
Admin
Nathan Payne

Nathan asks for a big Match Empty
PostSubject: Nathan asks for a big Match   Nathan asks for a big Match I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:52 am

The Crowd is filled with joy and chanting and then 'The Catalyst' by Linkin Park hits the sound system.

Crowd: Nathan! Nathan! Nathan!

While a part of crowd is booing and then Nathan appears at the Titan Tron making his way to ring and asks for a mic.

Nathan waits for the crowd to go silent and starts to speak as the crowd goes silent.

Nathan: "Hello Everybody! I am here for a purpose and that is big so, I want the whole UWA universe to know about it."

King Castle: 'Now, What does he want, is it something related to what Remedy did to him?"

Nathan: "As you all know that Remedy turned down on me last week, I am really not happy with that."

Tim: "Yeah, its Remedy. And no one is gonna be happy after suffering what Nathan suffered."

Nathan: "I was always being nice to him, I never blamed him for anything and I do respect his wrestling skills but I could never think he would turn down on me. But, I don't blame him for that, because he doesn't deserve me as a tag partner. He don't know how a tag team works. Only if He had patience, We would have done way better and I tried to talk to him But, No.......No........No.............. he can't be patient enough.

Nathan pauses for a while and then speaks loudly.

Nathan: "But, I am gonna pay him back for turning down to me and therefore I, in front of the whole universe, give him an open challenge to face me."

The crowd starts chanting loudly and then suddenly Jason Smith appear at the Titan Tron.

Jason Smith: "Nathan... Nathan.... Nathan.., You think that you can impress the crowd by giving an open challenge to anyone in the backstage?"

Crowd: Boo........

Jason: "So, Let me remind you that I am in charge of this company and only I can take decisions."

Nathan begins to speak but Jason interrupts him.

Jason: "Hey wait! I am not finished yet. So... You want a match against Remedy, huh? But, I have a condition, the loser will be fired. Do you agree?"

Sounds of loud chants are heard from the crowd, while Nathan looks surprised.

King Castle: "Come on Nathan, say yes."

Nathan looks at the crowd and observes the crowd chanting.

Crowd: "YES! YES! YES!"

Nathan then brings the mic close to his mouth and points to the crowd.

Nathan: "That is for all of you, YES!"

Crowd bursts into joy as they hear YES from Nathan.

Tim: "I knew it, that he would accept the challenge."

Jason: "Alright then. Ladies and Gentlemen! Nathan will be fighting against Remedy in a Last Man Standing Match at PPV and the loser will get fired forever."

Jason goes to the backstage and the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Nathan asks for a big Match
Page 1 of 1