Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nathan's pre match interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nathan Payne
Admin
Nathan Payne

Nathan's pre match interview Empty
PostSubject: Nathan's pre match interview   Nathan's pre match interview I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:24 pm

The camera rolls to the backstage interview area where Suzi is standing along with Nathan Payne who looks well prepared for the match.

Suzi: "Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen! We have yet another for today's show and he is none other than Nathan Payne."

The camera shifts to Nathan who passes a nice smile and then comes back to Suzi."

Suzi: "So, Nathan how do you feel about being in such a big match at the UWA's biggest show so far?"

Nathan: "It feels good, very good indeed. I have always wanted to be a member of a company like this and to show to the crowd that what I got and to entertain them. After all, that's what I am here for. If I entertain them, they will love me back and nothing better than that if you have the crowd with you."

Suzi: "Oh Well, I like the way you think. But, in the whole season I have noticed that you are having an issue with Remedy?"

A kind of rage grows into Nathan reminding about Remedy.

Nathan: "Yeah, But I am gonna end the issue tonight and everybody out there is gonna like that. Remedy is nothing but a Big fat guy who can't control his anger. I tried to sort out the issues in a nice manner but he never wanted to listen to me. So. if he wants it the other way then fine."

Suzi: "Ah! You seem pretty confident, but what if you loss tonight?"

Nathan: "I never thought of losing the match. I have been preparing for the match since the time Mr. Jason announced the match in front of the whole UWA Universe. But, if I do lose, then as per the match contract I will leave this company and try myself elsewhere. but, that's not gonna happen actually and I think Remedy is already afraid as he hasn't shown up since that time."

Suzi: "Alright, good luck for your match then. Anything else you want to say to the crowd."

Nathan: "Not to the crowd as they will have to wait till I go out in the ring, but I want to say a few words to Remedy."

Nathan gets closer to the mic and speaks angrily.

Nathan: "Stop Hiding and Pack your Bags!"

Suzi: "Well, thanks for a really nice interview and once again good luck for the match."

Nathan: "Thank you very much. I'll move on now, gotta get ready for the match."

Nathan moves towards his locker room and Suzi goes towards other wrestlers' locker room for an interview."
Back to top Go down

Nathan's pre match interview
Page 1 of 1