Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nathan and Remedy's conversation after the match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nathan Payne
Admin
Nathan Payne

Nathan and Remedy's conversation after the match Empty
PostSubject: Nathan and Remedy's conversation after the match   Nathan and Remedy's conversation after the match I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:17 am

Nathan and Remedy are seen talking in the locker room after the match against Ballz and Drake Darke. Nathan suddenly gets up and speaks loudly to Remedy

Nathan: 'Hey buddy, Look. We haven't lost anything yet, its just one match that didn't end in our fair but we have a plenty of matches to go yet before the Title Match. We will prepare well and beat up everyone who gets in our way. And then at PPV, we will show to the whole UWA Universe, that we are the true champs."

Remedy gets up and he looks angry.

Remedy: "Hey You, just listen to me. I don't care about anything else than the match we lost and that was because of you. Just because of you."

Nathan doesn't like what Remedy said for once but then he gets close to Remedy and reacts mildly

Nathan: "Calm down! Calm down buddy! I can understand your feeling about the match, but believe me buddy just one match doesn't make anything. We just need a little bit of team work and then no one out there can beat us and we'll get to the TOP very soon."

Remedy seems affected by Nathan's words and responds

Remedy: 'Well, if you say so then I'm up but I don't wanna listen any other name when we are out there."

Nathan: 'Sure buddy, Don't worry about it. We are the future of this Company. Let's go now."

Nathan and Remedy shake hands and go out of the locker room and as soon as they come out they are caught by Interviewer Johnny Cage who seems to be aware of what just happened in the locker room

Interviewer Cage: "Hey Wait, Wait. May I have a few words with you guys?"

Nathan and Remedy stops when they are called and then they look at Cage.

Nathan: "Okay, but make it quick."

Interviewer Cage: Thanks, I see that you guys lost the match, wanna say anything about it?"

Remedy gets angry and begins to move towards Cage but Nathan stops him and Johnny Cage takes a deep breath as Nathan handled the situation

Nathan: "Look Cage, I just want to say that it doesn't mean that we are not strong enough to win if we lose a match like that, We just didn't fight to our best in that match that made us lose."

Interviewer Cage: "Well, I just heard some voices inside..."

Johnny notices the angry face of Remedy

Interviewer Cage: "B..B..But I don' think that I need to talk about that

Nathan: "Oh Well! That was just nothing, We were just having a talk while we went a bit louder. Everything is just fine."

Nathan looks at Remedy and both of them have a smile on their face while Johnny tries to relax himself

Interviewer Cage: "Well, That's good. Thanks for the talk and good luck for upcoming matches."

Nathan and Remedy moves away while Johnny is still standing there."

Interviewer Cage: "Man! That Remedy dude is just terrific, I gotta stay away from him."

The Camera fades to black
Back to top Go down

Nathan and Remedy's conversation after the match
Page 1 of 1