Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nathan meets with his fellow superstars around the backstage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nathan Payne
Admin
Nathan Payne

Nathan meets with his fellow superstars around the backstage Empty
PostSubject: Nathan meets with his fellow superstars around the backstage   Nathan meets with his fellow superstars around the backstage I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:45 pm

A wrestler wearing black leather pants is seen walking in the backstage who then goes to a group of young wrestlers who are quarreling like kids

Wrestler: Hello there, What's going on?

All the wrestlers stop quarreling and look at the guy in a surprising manner

Wrestler: What?? You guys don't know me??

All the wrestlers refuse to it by nodding their heads

Wrestler: Well then, let me tell you that I am Nathan Payne and I am a superstar in this federation.

Nathan Payne: And you guys should remember this name as I am the future of this federation.

Nathan starts laughing while the group of wrestlers doesn't seem to be impressed

Nathan: Anyways, you guys seem to be rookies, so just ask me if you ever need any help, I will try to help you people as I am not like the bad guys who keep beating rookies like you

Nathan laughs loudly and the other wrestlers are just listening to him nodding their heads

Nathan: Well, I got to go now, the crowd in the arena is waiting for me to appear

Nathan moves towards the arena and the group starts talking trash behind him and then the camera fades to black
Back to top Go down

Nathan meets with his fellow superstars around the backstage
Page 1 of 1