Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burning Feather: Getting accustomed to his new settings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Burning Feather

Burning Feather: Getting accustomed to his new settings Empty
PostSubject: Burning Feather: Getting accustomed to his new settings   Burning Feather: Getting accustomed to his new settings I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:07 am

The camera zooms in as Burning Feather, wearing a pair of worn out jeans and a suit jacket, enters the locker room. Placing his dark sunglasses in his long and greasy hair, he looks puzzled at a piece of paper in his hand before looking around the big room.

Burning Feather stretches and sighs before walking down one aisle looking at the numbers on the lockers.
As he notices the cameraman - his whole body tensing as he stops mid-step, and a grim look comes across his face while he speaks in a harsh tone.

Burning Feather: "How impolite of you to not make yourself noticed. I don't fancy getting filmed unaware - especially by a common cameraman. Maybe you should make way out of here before something worse happens than you ruining my day."

The picture, now shaking as the cameraman hurries to get out, is covered as Burning Feather quickly closes the gap between the two and placing his hand on the lens.

Burning Feather: "I believe it is in our best interest that you leave now and wait for me to setup a proper introduction for me while you still have a working camera and the fingers to use it"

Burning Feather snarls as he pushes the cameraman to the floor and slams the door to the locker room shut.

As the picture slowly rises again you can clearly hear a few heavy slams on the steel doors of the lockers before it abruptly stops and there is dead silent again.
Back to top Go down

Burning Feather: Getting accustomed to his new settings
Page 1 of 1