Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burning Feather introduces Burning Feather

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Burning Feather

Burning Feather introduces Burning Feather Empty
PostSubject: Burning Feather introduces Burning Feather   Burning Feather introduces Burning Feather I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:09 am

As Burning Feather limps towards the ring, the roaring crowd pauses to get a better look at him and his ankle wrapped in gauze. As he jumps into the ring, his face writhing in agony, he grabs the microphone and waits for complete silence before speaking through gritted teeth:

Burning Feather: "I have come here to better introduce myself. I am Burning Feather, a name you better write down because this will not be a short stay I will have in UWA. I am here to make sure this federation will bring the matches we all wait for - the bloody ones! I can promise you that I will do whatever I can to make sure Lesly The Muscle Hurricane will be wiped all over this very ring I am standing in. Even though I just the other day injured my foot on a noisy reporter trying to sneak up on me to get a backstage interview, I will not back down tonight! Be assured you will see everything I have in me - so I can add another scumbag to the list of people I brought down."

As he climbs down from the ring and walks towards the backstage area - a few hopeful fans trying to get a handshake and some autographs are violently pushed away by him which in turn makes the crowd boo and throwing food after him.
Back to top Go down

Burning Feather introduces Burning Feather
Page 1 of 1