Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burning Ambition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
John Ryder

Burning Ambition Empty
PostSubject: Burning Ambition   Burning Ambition I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:14 am

The picture opens up with John Ryder standing in front of the camera peering off into the distance chomping on gum. He stands there wearing his black Oakley sunglasses, a black jacket, white shirt and dark blue cut jeans. His short hair and lack of smiling radiates a serious attitude.

John waits for the crowd to quiet down with all their booing and screaming before peering into the camera addressing anyone who is watching.

John Ryder: "To start off I would like to clarify to everyone why I am one of the best wrestlers to step into that ring every night. Most guys get into that ring and hope for a win, they perform their pre-match rituals and HOPE that out of some bloody miracle they are going climb into that ringand win"

John pauses for a second, spits the gum off camera and whips his glasses off with one hand.

John Ryder: "Me? I don't go into a match hoping for anything. I plan what I do, I execute it flawlessly, and I evaluate my outcome. Losses are lessons in disguise, and wins are my opponent being too weak to handle the pressure. Simple as that"

A smile proceeds to spread across John's face.

John Ryder: "I felt I needed to address that topic, but now for more important matters"

John Ryder holds up a gym bag with the name "Khaos" written on it.

John Ryder: "I happened to stumble upon some garbage when I was strolling through some locker rooms. And I couldn't help think that we all know how the audience is utterly stupid..."

John Ryder pauses a moment as a chorus of boos echoes in the air

John Ryder:"Hold on hold just a minute... while I know how stupid you all are I still have hope you will understand my little chemistry experiment..."

The audience again greets John's words with an even louder eruption of boos. John Ryder sets the bag down on the ground where a canister with the word "GAS" on the side of it has remained hidden from the camera's view. John picks up the can and proceeds to dump a liquid all over the gym bag.

John Ryder: "I'm sure even all of you red necks will be able to get this. What happens when gasoline... you know the liquid that *John changes to an over exaggerated red neck accent* makes yall ve-hick-als go vroom vroom"

John stops waiting for the crowd to calm down once more

John Ryder: "What happens when fire *John is seen reaching into his pocket and pulling out a zippo lighter* meets gasoline?"

With that John flips open the zippo's lid and strikes lighting the fire holding it in front of the camera. John begins to laugh as he walks backwards away from the bag before throwing the lighter igniting the baginto a firey inferno.

After what seems like minutes staff members come running to the source of smoke with fire extinguishers. White smoke fills the screen from the fire being put out as the camera fades to black

Last edited by John Ryder on Tue May 01, 2012 12:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Burning Ambition
Page 1 of 1