Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saphiric's Backstage Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saphiric

Saphiric's Backstage Interview Empty
PostSubject: Saphiric's Backstage Interview   Saphiric's Backstage Interview I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:31 am

The cameras turn to backstage as Saphiric makes her way slowly down the hall to her interview with Suzzi thats supposed to take place in just a few minutes. As she walks she makes her way past a few wrestlers who try to talk to her but she ignores them, lost in her own thoughts. Saphiric aproaches Suzzi, they shake hands and the interview begins.

Suzzi: So, Saphiric do you enjoy being in the UWA?

Saphiric: Yes, I've been watching wrestling since I was a little girl, and the UWA has always been my favorite, even when they weren't airing anymore, when I found out that GM Smith was taking over the show I knew where I wanted to be.

Suzzi: Are you looking forward to your upincoming Cash In A Case match?

Saphiric: Yes. I am very excited about this match, because I will get to show my talent against five other superstars.

Suzzi: What do you think the end result of the match will be?

Saphiric: Honestly? I am going to win this match.

Suzzi: You seem a little confident, do you really think you can win against stuperstars of this caliber?

Saphiric: I am confident, I have no reason not to be, and no I don't think I can win against them..I know I will.

Suzzi: At the last PPV event you defeated the opponent you fought against, was that a great victory for you?

Saphiric: Yes, he was just one obstacle in the many I will have to overcome to make it to the top.

Suzzi: Thank you for talking to me. I look forward to talking to you again.

Saphiric: Thank You.

They shake hands once more and Saphiric walks away from Suzzi down the hall and disappears around a corner.
Back to top Go down

Saphiric's Backstage Interview
Page 1 of 1