Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Russ Arrives

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
leman russ

leman russ

Russ Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Russ Arrives   Russ Arrives I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:08 am

UWA arena, A large person is walking in the enterance, he walks up to the reception desk, there is a receptionist trying to sort out their computer

Receptionist: Sorry i will be with you in a sec, this damn computer is playing up .

Voice: Take your time

Receptionist: Can i Take your name

Voice: I am Leman Russ.

Receptionist : Oh a wrestler

All this time the receptionist hasn't looked up, they grap a clip board with a form and turns to Leman Russ, and seeing him for the first time nearly dropped the clip board

Receptionist: MMMYY....my god.... i mean ....could .......errr ....you ....fill this form out.....

The receptionist is shaking as he hands over the form.

Leman Russ Takes and fills in the details and hands it back

Receptionist: Ttt.....Thank you

The Receptionist looks over the form

Receptionist: Sorry Sir......errr some of this i don't understand, never heard of your home......Fenris, and some of the writing....errr it looks like ruinic

Leman Russ: That is correct, i won't bother to explain it will take too long and i don't think your mortal brain could understand.

The receptionist looks at Russ, but unable to look to long, he then hads Russ a map of the arena, which Russ looks at a puts back

Receptionist : You might need..... that for...... a few days.....errrr untill you get use.....errrr use to the place.

Leman Russ: I have alread put the map to memory

Leman Russ points in one direction and says what is there, points in another direction and says what is there also

Recptionist: OK yooooooou...... seem to know your way round

Leman Russ walks off to the locker room and GM's office.

The receptionist drops in to a chair, pale a shaken, another staff member walks by

Staff member: Are you ok, do you need a medic

Receptionist: I......i Think i saw a wrestler who wasn't human.

Staff member: Ha Ha your funny

Receptionist : No really, he was at least 8 feet hight, long red/blond hair, and his face was wolfish,

The staff member just looks at the receptionist shakes his head and leaves
Back to top Go down
Drake Dranmore
Admin
Drake Dranmore

Russ Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russ Arrives   Russ Arrives I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:18 pm

Shortly after Leman Russ is standing in front of a smaller wooden door with a plaque that reads "General Manager Jason Smith" Leman Russ after a few short moments he knock on the door and he hears a voice beckoning him to come inside. Without hesitation he walks right through the door to see a bulky man in a nice suit sitting as a desk writing on various papers and shuffling things around before looking up...

Jason Smith: "Ah, Leman Russ. I heard that there was a Primarch sent to join the UWA. If you are not aware, I have very big plans for you. First of all, we only have one rule here. It's my way or things will happen to you... We have a unique way of dealing with those who disrupt the balance of things. Now then, that being said welcome to the Universal wrestling Alliance."

[b]Jason Smith holds out his hand as a friendly gesture...
Back to top Go down
https://uwadranmorestyle.forumotion.com
leman russ

leman russ

Russ Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russ Arrives   Russ Arrives I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:41 am

Leman Russ: I don't not cause troouble unless it is bound within my code, let not the heritic live, this means i will follow the rules, but if i sence evil in you, i will not hesitate to hurt you, and don't try to threaten me, i fear nothing.

Leman Russ takes Jasons hand,

Jason has a look of pain, Russ see this and lets go

Leman Russ: Sorry i forgot my own strength
Back to top Go down
Drake Dranmore
Admin
Drake Dranmore

Russ Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russ Arrives   Russ Arrives I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:52 am

Jason rubs his hand and smiles...

Jason Smith: "Welcome to the UWA. You will go far indeed."
Back to top Go down
https://uwadranmorestyle.forumotion.com
leman russ

leman russ

Russ Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russ Arrives   Russ Arrives I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:55 am

Leman Russ nnods to the GM and then leaves and head for the locker room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Russ Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russ Arrives   Russ Arrives I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Russ Arrives
Page 1 of 1