Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leman Russ, on title match

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
leman russ

leman russ

Leman Russ, on title match Empty
PostSubject: Leman Russ, on title match   Leman Russ, on title match I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:16 am

Wolf howl errupts around the arean
Leman Russ makes his way to the ring, he picks up a mic before entering

Leman Russ : TONIGHT IN THIS RING I WILL FIGHT IN A TITLE MATCH, yes tonight, i will walk away with gold, to show my greatness.

Fan's cheer

b]Leman Russ[/b]: I am surprised, most mortals fear me, my size, my strength, my looks. but i have gotting in the ring with others who where still deturmined to fight me, no matter how tall they were i was taller, no matter how strong they were, i was stronger, even those how are evil....... no what is the word you use.....heel, even those who are heel, did not cower away, i admire that.

Fans cheer louder

Leman Russ: I hope tonight that my opponents will again show their strength, and test me, give me a challenge so when i win, i have proven i am a true champion of mankind, i am your champion

OT: over to my opponents
Back to top Go down
Nathan Payne
Admin
Nathan Payne

PostSubject: Re: Leman Russ, on title match   Leman Russ, on title match I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:03 am

As Leman finishes, Khaos appears on the big screen

Khaos: " Whoa! My dear Leman, You think that you are the one, huh? Well, Let me tell that Tonight I finally get my shot at the TV title after i seemingly destroyed all that stood before me. Just like i said i was going to do. Tonight however will be different for there will be three other people attempting to get that belt. Well i have a news flash for each and every one of them. You will not beat me and I will not lose so by default I am going to walk out of the PPV with the TV title around my waist. So to each and everyone one of you dumb-tarted fans out there get use to seeing my face on UWA a lot more often because i'm going to be champ for a long TIME! "
Back to top Go down
leman russ

leman russ

PostSubject: Re: Leman Russ, on title match   Leman Russ, on title match I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:53 am

Leman Russ : You really think you can take and beat 3 others, i am taller and brouder then anyone here, yoou will not be able to lift me, i will give you some advice........walk away now...... your cockiness, is a path to chaos, and i destroy chaos, and i don't want to have to hurt you..... so again walk away

The fans start to shout WALK AWAY.....WALK AWAY
Back to top Go down
khaos
Admin
khaos

PostSubject: Re: Leman Russ, on title match   Leman Russ, on title match I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:55 pm

Khaos: " Hurt me, your going to hurt me? Hang on just a moment. "

Suddenly Khaos comes walking down the ramp with no music just the sound of the crowd booing heavily was heard. He stepped into the ring and looked Leman up and down with a smile before lifting up the microphone.

Khaos: " New's flash for you pal, before I a returned to wrestling here in UWA you know what I had been through? No okay then let me tell you some things. I've been run over, set on fire, hit with various weapons wrapped in barb or razor-wire, table, put through the top of the Hell in a Cell, buried alive, just about anything you can think of i've been through.

So let me answer your question YES i think i can take on and beat three other people, and if honesty count's for anything at the moment then I don't give a damn if I can lift you, slam you, throw you. Why don't care well it's simple, anything you can dish out i'll take, then i'll look in you in the eyes spit in your face and ask if that's all you have to offer...Because let me ask you something PUNK what happens once you wore yourself out and you have nothing left in the tank, and the person your facing is able to get up? Let me answer it for you so your head doesn't explode trying to make that pea sized brain of yours think...YOU LOSE!! You know what in fact let me just show you exactly what i mean"

Reaching into his pocket Khaos got a smile on his face. He tossed the microphone towards Leman then straight kicked him in the balls. As Leman dropped Khaos pulled his hand out of his pocket raveling a brass knuckles around his fist. Kneeling beside him Khaos started to pound away at his head over and over again until blood started dripping down his face. Soon security flooded the ring and pulled Khaos off of him before dragging him up the ramp way.
Back to top Go down
Freakshow

Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Leman Russ, on title match   Leman Russ, on title match I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:22 am

Insane Anarchist: "Ahem!"

Anarchist's voice echo's throughout the arena and all the chaos stops, everyone in the ring and on the stage look around trying to find where the voice is coming from. The camera zooms in on Anarchist sitting on the steps in between two sets of seats.

Insane Anarchist: "This is all just too good! Everyone running around, havoc, and chaos everywhere..literally."

Anarchist points to Khaos.

Insane Anarchist: "All that is missing now is a psychopath, so thats why I'm here. Now normally you wouldn't be worth my time but considering this is about a championship I'll make an exception."

Anarchist rubs his chin.

Insane Anarchist: "If you've been watching the tournament you'll know that I have been dominating since the beginning while you two have just been getting by. You two dont deserve to be in the match for the championship, but oh well I wont complain, it just makes my goal a whole lot easier. Khaos, thats your name huh? Well you sir dont know the meaning of chaos, but have no fear, when I get that championship I'll show you what real chaos is! As for Leman, you call yourself a titan or something mythical well I'll tell you right now there is nothing special about you, your just a regular old joke! Now that you two know your place I guess it's time I take my leave."

Anarchist stands up and turns around to walk out of the arena. The lights then turn off and the titantron becomes the center of attention as Freakshow stands in a dark room laughing.

Freakshow: "Look at you all, dancing around and yacking on about how your superior to everyone else, your all just a bunch of puppets!"

Freakshow laughs again

Freakshow: " Oh I could always use a good laugh, now as for our match. I dont know who's going to win the title nor do I really care, I have won my matches and earned my spot here, i've done all the work I have wanted to. So tonight I'm going to have some fun at your expense. Tonight I will hurt someone, hell I may be an over acheiver and hurt multiple people, but you better believe that someone aint coming out of this match the same as when they came in. I'm already screwed up in the head, now it's someones turn to join me."

The lights turn on and Freakshow disappears from the titantron. The arena is filled with his sick laughter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leman Russ, on title match   Leman Russ, on title match I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leman Russ, on title match
Page 1 of 1