Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leman Russ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
leman russ

leman russ

Leman Russ Empty
PostSubject: Leman Russ   Leman Russ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:52 am

Name: Leman Russ

Nicknames: Wolf King, Primarch

Alignment: Face

Height: 8 feet

Weight: bloody heavy

Home: Ice world called Fenris

Signature match: Unknown

Finishers : Primarch Fury = superfast punches, Brother Breaker = Breaking opponents back over his knee

Physical Description: 8 foot tall, long braided hair colour blondish red, face almost wolf shape, lots of muceles, hair all over body, loin cloth, no shoes, and a grey robe with a black wolf head symbol.

Story too long but if you know anything about warhammer 40k you will know the story

Wrestling story: After entering the warp, russ and his men awaken on earth in the past , weaken by the warp russ had to rebuild his strength, slowly russ is getting stronger and soon will be a demi god again , now russ is putting his fighting to entertain fans

Quotes: "Listen closely Brothers, for my life's breath is all but spent. There shall come a time far from now when our Chapter itself is dying, even as I am now dying, and our foes shall gather to destroy us. Then my children, I shall listen for your call in whatever realm of death holds me, and come I shall, no matter what the laws of life and death forbid. At the end I will be there. For the final battle. For the Wolftime." (last words of Leman Russ the Primarch of the Space Wolves Chapter of Space Marines)
Back to top Go down
Drake Dranmore
Admin
Drake Dranmore

Leman Russ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leman Russ   Leman Russ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:20 am

I am DAMN Impressed.
Back to top Go down
https://uwadranmorestyle.forumotion.com
leman russ

leman russ

Leman Russ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leman Russ   Leman Russ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:46 am

Well spent the last 2 years collecting space wolves are reasearch into the primarchs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leman Russ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leman Russ   Leman Russ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leman Russ
Page 1 of 1