Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brace For Impact [ Intro To Destruction ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyopathic

Brace For Impact  [ Intro To Destruction ] Empty
PostSubject: Brace For Impact [ Intro To Destruction ]   Brace For Impact  [ Intro To Destruction ] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:34 pm

A clip of the signing to Cyopathic's contract is shown showing all the highlights in a deranged montage. The sound begins to fade away while Cyopathic says his final words after signing, "You're show will never be the same." The camera fades to black and reappears to a man wearing a torn UWA T-shirt and pants with a devilish look.

Cyopathic: You remember that? The suspense was a killer. And I really did mean what I said. I'm going to change any pacifist beliefs, I'll be sure to crush them first. But before going to far. Have any of you actually wondered what brings out the bad in people? It starts off by moving the first pawn! Throwing the first stone at the glass house! When push comes to shove! I'm your stone! I'm the King that moves the pawn! I'm the aggressor! But, I'm not the bad guy here. You will see that they had these feelings of hate all this time, they just never showed it.. Until now.

Cyopathic brings up a contract from his pocket and holds it into the air. The camera begins to zoom in on the contract and back to Cyopathic. The piece of paper is hard to read, but Cyopathic then shoves it back in his pocket. The crowd begins to be a mixture of cheers and boos.

Cyopathic: This contract just doesn't show my love for UWA. It also shows that I have a license to tear every fiber of your being. But! Lucky for you I have a bit of mercy to generate. I'm looking to start a group, yes! I mentioned it earlier, AOD, Association Of Destruction. I want to break down this shows system. And put those who join me on top. You know what, once we take this place over I'll offer $5-fee to anyone who would like to ride our GM as pony.

The crowd begins to cheer while others begin to boo. Mostly laughter can be heard from crowds of fans. Cyopathic begins to wait to see if anyone takes up the offer.

[Alright ladies and gentlemen. Sorry to our GM, who will not be riding like a pony anytime soon Razz. AOD is a stable that would make a nice little competition to any stables we have here. Any one can apply along reason, but remember this is mostly a heel stable, but we can make it work for tweeners and faces. Just please let me know ahead of time before replying to this.]
Back to top Go down

Brace For Impact [ Intro To Destruction ]
Page 1 of 1