Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intro to Mr. Ish

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Ish
Admin

Intro to Mr. Ish Empty
PostSubject: Intro to Mr. Ish   Intro to Mr. Ish I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:03 pm

*The camera pans towards the entrance of the arena. The crowd begins to quiet down. Then, Lose Yourself by Eminem begins playing. On his way to the ring goes the submission freak Mr. Ish. He takes a look at the view from from one side of the arena to the other. His look us priceless. A mix of hate, determination, and happyness. He stares down the ring as he tags the fans' hands with one arm. He climbs the stairs and enters the podium. He then picks up a microphone from the corner of the ring and beginning speaking.*

Mr. Ish : Boy how long its been since I placed my free in one of these places.

Mr. Ish: I took a look at my achievements on my trophy room. I pretty much had done everything except one thing.. Winning THE Title. What a disappointment I felt. Knowing the domination I have had over previous federations and yet falling one step short of the goal.

Mr. Ish: Therefore, I will say this.. I will not leave UWA until I have won the biggest title of them all..

*He pauses for a second as the crowd begins a huge cheer.

Mr. Ish: I'm not here to destroy this federation and take over like I have done previously. I am here to bring this federation to life. I am here to help build a dynasty for UWA. This time, managed by my good old friend Drake Dranmore. We are here to establish a foundation. A foundation in which everyone has an opportunity because i wasn't able to.

*Mr. Ish then slowly outside the Mic down and steps off the ring. And then as

Back to top Go down

Intro to Mr. Ish
Page 1 of 1