Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calm Before the Storm [ Intro To Destruction ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyopathic

Calm Before the Storm  [ Intro To Destruction ]  Empty
PostSubject: Calm Before the Storm [ Intro To Destruction ]    Calm Before the Storm  [ Intro To Destruction ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Cameras at almost every angle can be seen in-front of a massive table. A convoy of people in suits are seen sitting at the massive table are facing towards the camera. All the members in suits seem a bit anxious to see the massive amounts of local and international media attention. The man who everyone seems to be surrounding looks as if he is about to speak, but receives a slip of paper from one of the many journalists. Cameras begin to flash while the man begins to read the words off of the paper and into the microphone stand filled with many microphones.

Cyopathic: I'm sure enough this was a big shock to everyone. Some of my fellow colleges have decided to cut their losses and move on. This has divided and destroyed alliances and great rivalry, but what can we do about it? I've decided to stay and my 'friends-in-suits' here would like to offer me a new home. And I'm sure you're wondering where I'll be going next. One thing is for sure. You folks at home have always welcomed me into your home. I've been offered business protestations and my lawyers here have made sure that everything is validated. But, before we get to that. I'll be answering questions for the media.

Groups of journalists and reporters begin to ask a series of questions. Some of the "friends-in-suits" look uncomfortable from some of the questions asked. Cyopathic begins to write down some of the questions and quiets down the reporters to answer.

Cyopathic: Alright already! I'll gladly answer some of the important questions.

First off!:

Why do any of these managers or "Friends-In-suits have any interest in you? Even after your recent losses in the ring?

Wrestling isn't just about what goes on in the ring. It's also about giving a reason to hate or to love. Pointless violence? Come on, if it wasn't for you dimwitted reporters how could I make a living?

Why do you want to split from your original group, and "Association Of Destruction?"

I do what I can, and I just felt like it was time to let go. And, "The Association." I'll be sure to continue the legacy in my next home

You lost your A-game a long time ago, why not just retire?

That's a cute question. I'm legendary to a extent. I fought against the system and won. I still got my A-game, and that's why I can do what I do.

The crowds of people begin to cheer while Cyopathic does his little dance in front of the cameras with some of the managers hiding their faces and looking away in embarrassment. Cyopathic sits back down to open up the piece of paper for his results to who he is joining.

Cyopathic: Alright, now without any more further delay.

To The people of the world,

After the disappointing news of looking for a new home to wrestle in. It was no easy decision to find a
new place. I would like to thank everyone for making my dream possible. I have received many offers from
some of the best industries in the nation and world. I was either your mortal enemy or your idol, but this won't
change the way you think of me.

I have given it much consideration. I thank all of the managers who offered me a permit home. I would also like to thank the many lawyers who looked over the contracts and made sure I wasn't going to give a arm and a leg. You know who you are. I would also like to thank you folks at home. I can never thank you enough to show where I am today.

You will find me at my new home in,

U.W.A UNIVERSAL WRESTLING ALLIANCE!
Drake come over here!

Drake and many of the other reporters begin to crowd around Cyopathic while a champagne bottle its popped. The other managers look angry and disappointed while they walk away from the giant table to make room for the media. Some of the reporters trap some of the managers and ask them a few questions.

Reporter: Are you disappointed that Cyopathic didn't chose you?

Manager 1: I hope him the best, he has really come a long way.

Manager 2: What!? What was he thinking? For someone in his position he's even lucky to get a job?

Manager 3: Cyopathic? Please he's a dime a dozen. I can find another wash-up any other time. Someone who can
actually put on a good show.

The camera focuses on the paper where Cyopathic signs his signature onto the piece of paper. Members move around Cyopathic with UWA clothing merchandise and all put UWA hats and pose for the camera. The camera begins to zoom out with a birds eye view fading to black.
Back to top Go down

Calm Before the Storm [ Intro To Destruction ]
Page 1 of 1