Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Black Hearted Hero

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kai The Demon
Admin

The Black Hearted Hero Empty
PostSubject: The Black Hearted Hero   The Black Hearted Hero I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:01 am

The camera starts rolling in a locker room backstage where a lone figure stands.

????: ...So this is where I have ended up. After all I've been through, I'm now a pro wrestler.

The man pulls something out of his pocket.

????: It's now just me, you, and an arena full of opponents...

The man steps into the light, revealing a man dressed in a purple shirt, with a black vest, two stripes of blue face paint on each side of his face, Silver spiked outward hair, and a long white scarf. The man then steps out of the dressing room and begins walking down the hall, when he passes by a staff employee.

Employee: Ah, sir. Your match is about to start.

The man nods and continues walking. He comes across two wrestlers alone in a room. One wrestler is on the floor being attacked by the other. The man stares into the room for a moment, and then quickly rushes in and starts attacking the wrestler. The man throws various punches and kicks to fight the wrestler away. The wrestler finally gets away and runs out of the room and down the hall. The man turns and walks toward the hurt wrestler helping him up.

Wrestler: T-thank you... But, why did you help me?

????: No one deserves to be attacked for nothing.

Wrestler: I agree. Thank you again. What's your name?

The man turns around and starts walking toward the door, then stops in the doorway.

????: My name is Kai. Or, in the Indy circuits, Kai "The Demon". Now if you excuse me, there is someone in the ring waiting for me to arrive.

Kai walks out and down the hall to the curtain as the camera shifts to the arena.
Back to top Go down

The Black Hearted Hero
Page 1 of 1