Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merciless Hero

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kai The Demon
Admin

Merciless Hero Empty
PostSubject: Merciless Hero   Merciless Hero I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:38 am

The camera starts rolling inside a local, near empty gym near the UWA Arena, where Kai The Demon is seen doing his daily workout.

Kai The Demon: 97....98....99....100. That ought to be enough for strength today.

Kai puts the weight back on the stand and begins walking over to a treadmill, but he stops, hearing a heated conversation.

Girl: I told you I'm not interested, now leave me alone!

Guy: I don't take no for an answer. Now you are gonna come with me and like it!

The guy grabs the girl by the arm, but she smacks him. Then enraged, the guy smacks the girl back and grabs her once again.]

Kai The Demon: Sorry, but I can't let you do that.

Kai walks over and breaks the two apart, standing between the two.

Guy: You best be getting out of the way. Don't wanna get hurt now do you?

Kai The Demon: You don't want to underestimate me. And the last thing you want to do is to hit, try and force a lady to go with you when she said no.

Guy: This is your last warning. Get out of here or else.

Kai The Demon: I'm not leaving until I know this young woman is in no further harm.

Guy: Have it your way!

The guy goes to throw a punch, but Kai is too quick and jabs him in his stomach, then performs a Roundhouse Kick, knocking the guy down. The girl moves away to the door about to leave, but stays to watch as Kai picks the guy up and Irish Whips the guy into the wall. Kai then walks over and begins punching the guy.

Girl: Uh, okay sir that's enough don't you think? Thanks for helping me, but I think he learned his lessen?

Kai completely ignores the girl as he continues punching the guy, causing him to bleed. Then Kai finally stands up and steps onto the guys chest and begins stomping him. The girl watches in fright as Kai continues his rampage on the defenseless guy.

Girl: That's enough!

The girl rushes over and starts pulling on Kai, just enough to get him off the guy. Kai stands and give a blank stare at the guy as he bleeds on the floor. Kai, looking completely out of it just stays in the same spot for several moments, then finally snaps out of it.

Kai The Demon: I....I'm sorry. I didn't realize what I was doing. Please excuse me.

Kai quickly rushes out of the gym and starts running off quickly toward the UWA Arena as the camera cuts out.
Back to top Go down

Merciless Hero
Page 1 of 1