Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thirsty for Burgers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freakshow

Freakshow

Thirsty for Burgers Empty
PostSubject: Thirsty for Burgers   Thirsty for Burgers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:35 pm

Thirstyblood stands in the middle of the ring.

King Castle: "Not this guy again, didn't we have enough of him last time?"

Thristyblood: "Mhmm can you smell it? I nice tasty, cooked burger with cheese, lettuce, ketchup, tomatoes, more cheese, a pickle, with a nice side of steakfries...yummy! Burgerman you do sound delicious, but tonight I'm not going eat you no no no, i'm going to destroy you! I'm gonna put you through the grinder tonight man. And theres nothing your gonna do about it!"

Thirstyblood laughs. Burgerman walks out onto the stage.

Burgerman: "First of all I am not a burger! As anyone with eyes can tell I am a human you moron, I chose the name burgerman simply because I am a man, and I like burgers. Simple..as...that!"

Thirstyblood: "How interesting of you to bring that up cause as you and these people know my name is Thirstyblood, and I picked that name well...because I'm Thirsty for blood! So you get your ass down here right now and I can make you bleed like a pig! Oink Oink!"

Tim Brown: "Oh this guy is sick, I apoligize to anyone out there who finds this as repulsive as I do."

Thirsty drops the mic and gets ready to fight. Burgerman runs down into the ring.
Back to top Go down

Thirsty for Burgers
Page 1 of 1