Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Warrior / Thirsty Blood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freakshow

Freakshow

The Warrior / Thirsty Blood Empty
PostSubject: The Warrior / Thirsty Blood   The Warrior / Thirsty Blood I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:34 pm

Max the Warrior runs through a vigorous and difficult obstacle course out in the parking lot, he jumps over a large gap then flips over a wall.

King Castle: "This dude is crazy man!"

Max the Warrior:"There's a reason my name is Max, because I take things to the maximum, I take them to extremes! Thirsty Blood, while theres no doubt in my mind that you are a tough opponent you must understand that I will outdo you tonight. You're a man of hardcore violence, I'm a man of skill and technique, our styles as well as personalities clash. Tonight when we enter battle neither of us will hold back, because we both know whats at stake, a championship."

Tim Brown: "He got it right there folks, it's all about the championship."

Max the Warrior: "Thirsty Blood you are not championship material, a champion has to be strong, humble and a man of the people, that is not you. So please don't take offense, but I'm going to beat you tonight and send you back where you belong."

The screen begins to fuzz up as is crackles.

Tim Brown: "Sorry folks we're experiencing some technical difficulties."

The screen goes back to normal, Thirsty Blood stands in the Boiler Room.

Thirsty Blood: "Me Thirsty Blood me make you hurt! Sike! Come on Max are you serious? I'm not some king of freak or dumb monster, I'm just a dude that likes to play with weapons. So looky here Warrior boy, you walk around here thinking your better than everyone, but your not now I know you'll never admit it, but I can see it in your eyes you do. Tonight I'm gonna take you off your soapbox and hit you with a dose of reality, I'm going to win tonight and I'm going to leave you in a pile of blood."

Thirsty Blood smiles.

Thirsty Blood: "See you then buddy."
Back to top Go down

The Warrior / Thirsty Blood
Page 1 of 1