Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mind Spoken

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage

Mind Spoken  Empty
PostSubject: Mind Spoken    Mind Spoken  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:19 pm

"Johnny Cage is seen in the backstage arena just walking the halls as he sees Suzzi walking up to him. Johnny Cage then walks over to Suzzi and stands about 2 feet away from her. Suzzi then raises the mic up to her face and starts to speak."

Suzzi: Hello UWA fans I would like to introduce my guest at this time Johnny Cage.

Johnny Cage: Well Suzzi it's great to be in the UWA cloud at anytime of the day. It just makes me feel at home everytime I come here you know what I mean.

Suzzi: Yes. But Johnny Cage you have won your last match last week when you advance in the tourney again. What are your thoughts right now?

Johnny Cage: Well my match last week was very hard for me. It took me a while but I won. Really my opponent was as tough as nails. But she was also an great submission superstar. She can make you tap out at anytime in an match. But it was the other way around last week. Last week I almost got hit with the Texas Cloverleaf submission move. And everyone knows the Texas Cloverleaf is an dangerous submission move. So what I did I countered it and hit an submission of my own. And won by tap out and well that's not easy to do when your facing another submission superstar.

Suzzi: Johnny Cage as we get closer to our first PPV. What are your plans for the PPV?

Johnny Cage: My plans are to head to the PPV. Then win the TV Title at the first PPV.

Suzzi: Well Cage I really hope you win.

Johnny Cage: Thanks and maybe after the PPV. Me and you can get a bite to eat or something.

Suzzi: Sounds great Cage.

Suzzi gives Johnny Cage her number and starts to walk off

Johnny Cage: I knew she liked me
Back to top Go down

Mind Spoken
Page 1 of 1