Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remedy crosses the limit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nathan Payne
Admin
Nathan Payne

Remedy crosses the limit Empty
PostSubject: Remedy crosses the limit   Remedy crosses the limit I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:41 am

Right After the match against Nameless Horrors Inc., Nathan is seen in his locker room, looking very tensed and talking to himself.

Nathan: "Dammit! i can't believe that I lost. I along with Remedy was doing so good, but somehow those freaks called Nameless Horrors Inc. got an edge over us and beat us."

As soon as Nathan stops and sits on a Chair, the door opens and Remedy enters the room with an extremely angry face.

Nathan: "Hey Remedy, its good that you are here, I need to talk to you."

Remedy moves towards Nathan without paying much attention to what Nathan said and Nathan notices the angry face of Remedy and he moves close to Remedy

Nathan: "Hey buddy, are you alright?'

Remedy says nothing and grabs the chair and smashes it onto Nathan's head, Nathan's falls on the ground. Remedy then sits on the chair right in front of Nathan.

Remedy: "I told you, No other name when I am out there. But You, You made us lose."

Nathan tries to get up and say something but Remedy kicks him again right on his face.

Remedy: "Don't you dare to speak anything, just listen to me. I deserved better, much better than you. I hate you, I hate the General Manager who put me in a tag team with you, I hate everyone who was chanting when I got pinned. I never though that I would get beat so bad, but it was you who let me down. It was you who let me get pinned right in front of the whole universe and I am gonna punish you for that."

Nathan tries to stand on his feet again but Remedy gets up, grabs the chair and smashes it on Nathan's back.

Remedy: "Lay down You Moron, you don't deserve to stand in front of me."

Remedy leaves the room smashing the door behind him. The camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Remedy crosses the limit
Page 1 of 1