Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John Ryder's Subtle Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
John Ryder

John Ryder's Subtle Introduction Empty
PostSubject: John Ryder's Subtle Introduction   John Ryder's Subtle Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:51 am

An unknown man roughly 6 feet tall wearing sunglasses, a black jacket, a white t-shirt, dark blue jeans and red shoes can be seen walking down the hallway backstage. His walk portrays great confidence but his smile and buzz-cut styled hair radiates business. He spots the camera and redirects his path until he stands in front of the cameraman.

???: "Is this thing on? Yeah?"

The unknown man spits out gum he was chewing, takes his glasses off with one hand and stares straight into the camera.

???: "Alright, for starters the name is John Ryder. To make things perfectly clear, I don't care about you points at the camera indicating the fans or any other wrestler wannabe in this federation. I am here for one thing and one thing only... myself. I'm going to go out there and prove every night that I am the best at what I do. And what I do is beat the living snot out of every baby faced idiot who steps in the ring with me"

John turns and addresses the cameraman for a second.

John Ryder: "Who am I facing again?"

Cameraman: " I believe you ar..."

John suddenly shoves the camera man to the floor with a look of anger in his eyes. The cameraman continues to shoot from on the ground. The crowd erupts with boos at the uncalled for act of violence.

John Ryder: "Get out of here! Kicks the cameraman and motions him to leave and leave the camera, you're obviously unfit for the job"

John takes another kick at the cameraman as he scurries down the hallway. He then picks up the camera and holds it in front of his face.

John Ryder: "It doesn't matter to me who I face, I know what I can do. The true question to my opponent is... do you know what you're up against?"

John Ryder stops for a few seconds, smirks and proceeds to drop the camera. John's red shoes are seen walking away from the camera as the scene fades to black
Back to top Go down

John Ryder's Subtle Introduction
Page 1 of 1