Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ish On! Part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freakshow

Freakshow

Ish On! Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Ish On! Part 1   Ish On! Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:20 am

The Maverick hits the punching bag with a fury of kicks and punches, he jumps in the air and turns 180 degrees and kicks the bag sending it swinging away, he breaths heavily as he looks to the camera.

The Maverick: "So tonight I face Mr. Ish."

Maverick picks up a bottle of water and takes a drink.

The Maverick: "Thats all fine and dandy with me, cause you see Ish, I'm not afraid of you I'm not afraid of anyone. I am a future UWA champion and nobodies going to stop me. I have a dream I have passion and soon enough I will have the gold, you bet on that bud."

Maverick takes another drink, he then throws the bottle up and kicks it sending it flying away, the water spills everywhere some of it gets on Maverick.

The Maverick: "You see, I'm never wrong....and I never miss!"

He laughs.

Tim Brown: "Mavericks looking pretty confident going into his match tonight"

King Castle: "That he is, and after seeing what he did to that watter bottle and punching bag who could blame him?"

Tim Brown: "Well hitting a bag and hitting a person are two different things King, we now take you to Mr. Ish to see what he thinks about this."
Back to top Go down

Ish On! Part 1
Page 1 of 1