Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brand invasion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drake Dranmore
Admin
Drake Dranmore

Brand invasion Empty
PostSubject: Brand invasion   Brand invasion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:39 am

Camera catches up to Darkseid as he moves through the dimly lit hallyways backstage. Voices are heard coming towards him so he stops, and allows the shadows to swallow him up. Remaining motionless until the group of wrestlers passes him, he re-emerges and continues down the corridor.

Darkseid reaches a flight of stairs, and begins to move down them. The light deteriorates more as he moves into the bowels of the building. Darkseid reaches the bottom of the stairs and looks up on the wall. Seeing a small sign marked 'Boiler Room'.....he pauses...

Darkseid: Perhapsss.....sssome thingsss are not ssso differant. Every Federation hasss it'sss....Darkseid....hahaha

Darkseid moves off towards the Boiler Room with the camera following. He see's the large metal doors that hide the boiler room from view, moves forwards and with a single powerful kick, he opens them and walks inside...
Back to top Go down
https://uwadranmorestyle.forumotion.com
Drake Dranmore
Admin
Drake Dranmore

Brand invasion Empty
PostSubject: Part 1.   Brand invasion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:46 am

Camera cuts to the outside of the UWA Arena, showing a large figure moving towards the building. Clothed from head to toe in a torn, black shabby robe and a large hood covering his entire head, the figure stops outside the arena.

Darkseid: Hrmm.......ssso THISSS, isss the Universal Wrestling Alliance?

Darkseid survey's the building for a moment, before moving around to the rear, camera still following. He finds a fire escape and with a ferocious kick manages to open it.......and walks in.
Back to top Go down
Drake Dranmore
Admin
Drake Dranmore

Brand invasion Empty
PostSubject: Final part... still in progress...   Brand invasion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:26 am

Darkseid moves into the Boiler Room. Flames spit from the large open furnace, and the crackle of fire is heard. Camera is positioned behind Darkseid and shows him looking around. Voices can be heard, although due to the furnace, it is not clear exactly what is being said.

Darkseid: Into the belly of The Beast.......i am come. The firesss of Hell burn asss brightly here asss they do in my.....Hellfire.

Darkseid moves around the room and as he does, he comes across two wrestlers talking. They stop immediately and their eyes lock with Darkseid's.

Darkseid: You are the onesss called.......Nameless Horrors? I have heard tell of you.....i am here to sssee for myssself if the talesss are true.

Figure we will go back an forth a couple of times.....

Dr. Morge is the first of the hulking masses to speak...

Dr. Morgue: "Who dares interupt us! Talk now!"

Drake Dranmore: "Speak now! For you have very little time to explain yourself.

As Drake Says this an even larger shadow approaches them from behind.

Darkseid remains rooted to the spot. A slight smirk cracks across his scarred face as he moves his focus to first Dr. Morgue...

Darkseid: Hold your tounge little man.

Darkseid turns and faces Drake...

Darkseid: I am the thing that makesss you sssick. I am eternal. I....AM....PAIN! I have heard tell of you from thossse that have fallen. Your....reputation, indeed preceedsss you. I am here to witnesss firssst hand, what evilsss you are capable of. I am here to ssshow you, what true pain and sssuffering isss all about. Darkseid.....isss here.

Drake grins and Snaps his fingers and the large figure steps into the light towering over all others in the room wearing a large dark mask...

Drake: "This is Abiss, he is our enforcer... He handles those who try and impose their will over us."

Dr. Morgue: "Nothing sickens us dear boy... Tonight, we will take the tag titles, where Abiss will decimate the others for the UWA World Heavyweight Championship."

The grin returns to Darkseid's face. He raises his hands and removes the large hood previously covering his face, and reveals his sickening scars.

Darkseid once again shifts his focus first to Dr. Morgue. he takes a step forward.

Darkseid: Boy?.........BOY? Once already, you have been warned. Hold......your......tongue! You are like all the othersss.....you are driven by glory. Your motivation isss greed. You drive isss lussst. Thessse are the toolsss of your own damnation. Never in my career have i sought out the gold. I ssseek......combat.

Darkseid turns and faces Abiss while continuing to speak...

Darkseid: Call your pet off.....thossse that would try to intimidate fear itssself, would do better putting that energy into other area'sss. Perhapsss.....their mat skillsss.

Drake takes a thoughful look...

Drake: "Interesting, before you contiune insulting us I'd like to remind you that you are in our place of dwelling. Morgue is old, he even refers to me as boy. You've got balls Darkseid. Our drive is not the gold... Our drive is that by having it, people will come to be destroyed at our hands."

Morgue: "Exactly. We are here to inflict as much damage as inhumanly possible. And you speak of ring skills when you haven't shown anything to us. Me and Drake have not lost a single match yet. We at the very least will send each of our opponents to the hospital, and very likely end their careers in the UWA. That is how we have fun."

Darkseid: I know where i am. I know whossse houssse thisss isss. That very reassson, isss why i ssstand before you now. Perhapsss.......perhapsss my judgement hasss been clouded. You talk in a language i underssstand....that being pain. You deal in the sssame currency asss me....dessstruction. I am.....impresssed.

Darkseid turns and faces the much older Dr. Morgue...

Darkseid: Hrmm....indeed your physical appearance showsss your age on this plane of exissstance and much older than mine....BUT....i am the very embodiment of evil. I am ageless. Ssso long asss evil exissstsss in thisss world, then ssso too, will Darkseid. You ssspeak of your victoriesss in the ring, and being undefeated......yet, thisss Federation isss new. You have not lossst to anyone.......asss you have not fought 'anyone'. In the Hellfire that i call home, i too, am undefeated. There isss not a sssoul there that can beat me!

Darkseid pauses momentarily, appearing to think something through...

Darkseid: I am here only to sssee if the storiesss told about you all are true. Ssseek out your victimsss and dessstroy them.....show me your evil intentionsss that i might know you better. You have nothing to fear from me......at leassst, not yet. My Master brought me back to this life, pulled me from the darkness and charged me with a tasssk. I am here to ensssure my tasssk reaches completion.

Darkseid pauses again, and a final sinister grin cracks his face...

Darkseid: You think me intimidated by your numbersss? Asss i know you, you do not know me. You do not know what i can do. You do not know what 'horrorsss' i control. Asss you ssstand before me now, the warriors three....the Nameless Horrors.....i do not see anything i have not ssseen before. THIS......this is your bessst? Hrmmm.....i am not convinced of anything. Ssshould the need arisssse, all i have to do is Cry Havok, and you would sssee pain and sssuffering on a scale you can barely comprehend...

Drake: "You saw this as a numbers game? No need for it. Only the weak use numbers. True power lies in the darkness of the individual.

Morgue: "Agreed. You have amazing strength, that is a given. So does Abiss. We are always looking for more power to join our ranks..."

Drake: "Indeed. tonight we will show carnage in our match. it will be nothing like has ever been seen before in UWA History. Not even when Jonathan Fury took over."

Darkseid: Drake......the wordsss you ssspeak ring true. The blackness of the soul is more powerful than any shining light. I sssee that you are well versssed in the beauty of dessstruction. This....pleasssess me. Hrmm....a powerful and fearsssome asssemblage of talentsss you truly are. I sssee a future with our dessstiniesss intertwined....but thossse daysss are yet to come. Your pathsss and mine will crosss.....it isss inevitable.

Darkseid stops again, appearing to think over what Dr. Morgue has just said.

Darkseid: Join you? Join your ranksss? Hrmm......no, thisss isss not the time. For now, i will only obssserve. My home isss elsssewhere, and my prioritiesss lie there. I came here thinking that thisss.....Ultimate Wrestling Alliance....would prove a threat, but all i sssee now, is monsssters like me. Demons to some, Angels to others. You ussse the gold asss a way to lure in the victimsss you so willingly dessstroy......hahahha, thisss pleasses me also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brand invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand invasion   Brand invasion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brand invasion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Universal Wrestling Alliance :: ROLEPLAYING CENTRAL :: ROLEPLAY ARCHIVES-
Jump to: