Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pure Strength Build:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drake Dranmore
Admin
Drake Dranmore

Pure Strength Build:  Empty
PostSubject: Pure Strength Build:    Pure Strength Build:  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:53 am

You're going to be a monster attacker. So in order to pull off a successful Pure Strength Build, you need this: The ONLY two things you should be training, are Strength, and Resistance. Mostly Strength however. The important stats need are: DDI, and lots of it. AB, so your attacks hit without being blocked/dodged. Stamina, stamina, and more stamina. When you train Resistance, MOST of your points should go there. Extra points need to go to DR, and HP. Other then those, Berserker should get a little bit of input. Your Adrenaline Gain helps you hit finishers. On any class you should work it up to around a max of 25 down the road.

Back to top Go down
https://uwadranmorestyle.forumotion.com
leman russ

leman russ

Pure Strength Build:  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Strength Build:    Pure Strength Build:  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:31 am

My part to this, as an idea as this is what i have done to my wrestler, i maybe level 6 but this is wrestler No 2 for me my other one is mad man mowgle level 30 and in the top fed in the game (so check me out).

Train strength to level 50,

skill class fury : to level 40
skill might : level 35
skill rage : level 33
skill stiff blow : level 40

Why you ask???? first these will unlock the 3 best inring trademark moves (out-ring moves suck) secondly these are some of the best skills for strength and with what ever points you have left increase beserker and unstoppable blow

resist should be next to grow

then tech and speed, depends on how you want to grow your wreslter for example if you want your wrestler to be like the undertaker. strength 50, Resist 48, tech 40-45, speed 38. this is how i think the undertaker is built, but you might think different this is just a help guide
Back to top Go down

Pure Strength Build:
Page 1 of 1