Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Khaos is here...Again?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
khaos
Admin
khaos

Khaos is here...Again? Empty
PostSubject: Khaos is here...Again?   Khaos is here...Again? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:04 pm

**Inside a dimly lit locker room a man is shadow boxing. Wearing his black skull cap with the "Fatality" written backwards in the center of the chaos star. Turning around he notices a camera and gets a cocky yet sadistic smile on his face**

Khaos: " I can see you manged to find your way into my locker room, uninvited I might ask. While your here though I might as well tell you who I am and what i'm doing here. "

** He smiles more then folds his arms in front of his chest. **

Khaos: " Well its simple, a long time ago I was apart of a great federation but I had a near career ending injury. It's been about a year since the injury took place and I'm ready to get back into the ring. I may not be as strong as i once was, but oh buddy rest assure that soon enough i'll be right where i belong, and that is right there back on top of the mountain. "

** Giving a tiny sadistic chuckle he turned around and went back to training before the camera's fade to static. **
Back to top Go down

Khaos is here...Again?
Page 1 of 1