Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The champions guardian

Go down 
AuthorMessage
supereagle

supereagle

The champions guardian Empty
PostSubject: The champions guardian   The champions guardian I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:27 pm

*The camera Fades in the backstage to see supereagle standing with his head held high, flexing, and breathing hard the crowd cheers (whoo whoo) he places his finger on his mouth urging them to be quiet then he speaks*

Supereagle: And I have arrived, the most anticipated, elated, self-stated SUPERstar aaallllsssooo knows as the champions GUARDIAN. I speak that I like to dominate all that get in the way will be judge by guardian law.

Announcer: This guy seems real, I can't wait to see what he's made of.

Supereagle: Now see, I arrived to be a change, do you feel it the winds of change have blown in and guardians laws is about to be announced and be prepared to feel it.

Announcer: this guy can talk I hope he's up for it

Supereagle: And since, the high-flying, most anticipated, elated, self-stated, champions guardian said soooo it, will, be, SO.

*(Theme Song) I'm sexy and I know it starts playing as the champions guardian walks away from the camera*

*CROWD*: Chants SUPER EAGLE, super eagle, super eagle
Back to top Go down

The champions guardian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Universal Wrestling Alliance :: ROLEPLAYING CENTRAL :: ROLEPLAY ARCHIVES-
Jump to: