Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please allow me to introduce myself

Go down 
AuthorMessage
drakedarke

drakedarke

Please allow me to introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Please allow me to introduce myself   Please allow me to introduce myself I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:19 pm

the camera is showing the back parking lot of the UWA arena, as a blue mustang pulls into frame. The driver steps out, wearing a black suit and tie, he pulls a cane with a top hat on it out of the car. He smiles as he sees the camera, places the hat on his head and speaks.

????:Why hello there, havnt seen one of these in a while, definitely havnt spoken on one in a long time. Heck you probably dont even know who i am do you, hu mr. cameraman?

the camera moves from left to right signalling he doesnt

????:Well let me introduce myself I am Drake Darke, the one the only.

Drake Darke streches his arms out and looks to the sky as the last words roll off his tounge

Drake Darke:Sad thing is you probably still dont know me, witch doesnt surprise me one bit. You see ive been living in purgatory, so to speak, for the last few months, i wasnt allowed to talk to a camera, or hold a microphone. I was told to wea paint to hide my face from the world. But as you can plainly see i got out, then i heard about the glorious resurrection of UWA. Thats when i knew this is where i needed to be, this is where i could just be me, no gimmicks, no paint.

Drake starts walking toward a fence where people are crowded waiting to enter the building.

Drake Darke:you see, im not the biggest, strongest, etcetera, etcetera.... im not even here for the money, or those beautiful belts, im here for them.

Drake stops at the fence as the people are screaming, and shaking the fence, chanting UWA anticipating their admittance to the arena. He places his hand on the fence

Drake Darke:Im addicted to them, to see their eyes light up when we step into that ring, to hear and feel the cheers as they echo off the arena walls, theres no better feeling then that. Thats why im here.

Drake tosses his cane away, looks at the camera, and smiles.

Drake Darke:Now if youll excuse me, theres a few people i need to reacuaint my self with.

Drake lifts his top hat from his head and tosses it over the camera lens. As the cameraman pulls the hat away Drakes already climbed to the top of the fence. He stretches his arms out and leaps to the crowd below. They catch him and soon he dissapears into the massive crowd, the camera fades to black

im still working on it, i know i need to spell check and clean it up, just wanted to throw my character idea out there, see what you guys thought
Back to top Go down
drakedarke

drakedarke

Please allow me to introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to introduce myself   Please allow me to introduce myself I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:53 pm

The camera is showing the back parking lot of the UWA arena, as a blue mustang pulls into frame. The driver steps out, wearing a black suit and tie, he pulls a cane with a top hat on it out of the car. He smiles as he sees the camera, places the hat on his head and speaks.

???? : Why hello there, haven’t seen one of these in a while, definitely haven’t spoken on one in a long time. Heck you probably don’t even know who i am do you, Hu Mr. cameraman?

The camera moves from left to right signaling he doesn’t

???? : Well let me introduce myself I am Drake Darke, the one the only.

Drake Darke stretches his arms out and looks to the sky as the last words roll off his tongue

Drake Darke: Sad thing is you probably still don’t know me, witch doesn’t surprise me one bit. You see I’ve been living in purgatory, so to speak, for the last few months, i wasn’t allowed to talk to a camera, or hold a microphone. I was told to wear paint to hide my face from the world. But as you can plainly see i got out, then i heard about the glorious resurrection of UWA. That’s when i knew this is where i needed to be, this is where i could just be me, no gimmicks, no paint.

Drake starts walking toward a fence where people are crowded waiting to enter the building.

Drake Darke: you see I’m not the biggest, strongest, etcetera, etcetera.... I’m not even here for the money, or those beautiful belts, I’m here for them.

Drake stops at the fence as the people are screaming, and shaking the fence, chanting UWA anticipating their admittance to the arena. He places his hand on the fence

Drake Darke: I’m addicted to them, to see their eyes light up when we step into that ring, to hear and feel the cheers as they echo off the arena walls, there’s no better feeling then that. That’s why I’m here.

Drake tosses his cane away, looks at the camera, and smiles.

Drake Darke: Now if you’ll excuse me, there are a few people i need to reacquaint myself with.

Drake lifts his top hat from his head and tosses it over the camera lens. As the cameraman pulls the hat away Drakes already climbed to the top of the fence. He stretches his arms out and leaps to the crowd below. They catch him and soon he disappears into the massive crowd, the camera fades to black

ok think i got it right this time, put the whole thing through spellcheck and thik i got colors right
Back to top Go down

Please allow me to introduce myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Universal Wrestling Alliance :: ROLEPLAYING CENTRAL :: ROLEPLAY ARCHIVES-
Jump to: