Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shout outs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Burning Feather

Shout outs Empty
PostSubject: Shout outs   Shout outs I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:26 am

The titan tron shifts from commercials to a series of fast clips showing the excessive beating of Randy Bourne as well as Burning Feather's latest match against Mud. Burning Feather enters the ring while the agitated crowd clearly vents their anger towards him.

Burning Feather smiles as he looks up at the clips airing before adressing the audience:

"Yeah.... I put this little video together so you all could relive the joyous moments I have had the last week. I especially enjoy the ones of me cutting the sad little person you guys call Mud - and then you got to see my finisher! Boy, it must have been some great shows for you."

The crowd now shouts even louder, with some spectators even have to be held back by security as they try to run to the ring.

Burning Feather: "And while I stand here with this neat little video showing above me, I might as well adress the dear Jason Smith - a man I have helped to where he is now. Unfortunately, I have been told I won't appear in the PPV - what have you? I beat almost everything there is out of Randy for him and he just ignores me and my position as one of the greatest wrestlers in this fed! This is not something I will take lightly - no one overlooks Burning Feather!!" he shouts angrily

Burning Feather: "I am well aware most of you don't like me as of now, but that won't stop me doing what I do best - taking down the cocky wrestlers who think to much of themselves a notch or two. And I certainly won't stop just because of some lousy peasants sits out there thinking I should. This is what I am getting paid to do - and you will all be damned if you think you can stop me!" he angrily shouts before throwing the microphone down and walking out, now with a bunch of securities to fend off the angry crowd.
Back to top Go down

Shout outs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Universal Wrestling Alliance :: ROLEPLAYING CENTRAL :: ROLEPLAY ARCHIVES-
Jump to: