Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Told you! (major show)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
khaos
Admin
khaos

Told you! (major show) Empty
PostSubject: Told you! (major show)   Told you! (major show) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:05 pm

Khaos stands in the ring once again with a microphone in hand. A sadistic smile is etched on his face as he lifts it to his mouth.

Khaos: "What was it that i said I was going to do last week? Let me think for a moment oh wait that's right. I said i was going to injure people and end their career's before they even get a chance to start them. Did i fail to deliver I don't think i did. In fact i think i shattered everyone's expectations. See when i say i'm going to do something then believe me i'm going to do it."

He smiled a little bit more laughing now.

Khaos: "So while you imbeciles that we here at UWA have to call fans try and figure out what expectations mean i'm going to make an announcement. I Khaos am pleased to say that before the end of our next PPV or last show of the season whatever it is management wants me to call it, I'm going to end another person's career. Whether it be in a match or i decide to chuck him off the top of the arena someones wrestling career is going to end."

He smiles walking towards the ropes, as he leans on them he stares at the top of the ramp-way.

Khaos: Oh and just to show each and everyone of you here that spend their last bit of their kids money to come watch me wrestle i'm now going to issue another challenge to anyone else in the back that thinks they have a chance at beating me. Oh and guess what whoever it is, is automatically in the running for the TV title, sadly you'll only be in the running as long as i chose to keep the match going. So whoever it is come on down and let the beating of your LIFE commence!!"
Back to top Go down

Told you! (major show)
Page 1 of 1