Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a calling out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sky Twister

a calling out Empty
PostSubject: a calling out   a calling out I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:02 am

Sky Twister Standing in the ring holding a mic

Sky: so tonight im meant to be verusing a real tough opponent in flame but i cant wait and i know that you the fans cant wait for this match can you....

crowd starts yelling yes

Sky: move your little *** down that ramp and get into the ring flame NOW!!!

*Flames music Starts playing *

Flame: do you know what sky you have to wait until later tonight because i haven't gotten ready yet so you and all your little jimmy's here have to wait.

*sky slides out of the ring and grabs a steal chair *

Sky: well u better start running because since the fight wont come to me ill bring it to you * sky drops the mic *

* Gm Jason smiths music starts playing*

Jason smith: whoa hold up their sky i know you want to beat flame right here right now but your going to have to get a ref because this natch is happening now!!

Flame: What wait no im not ready i haven't gotten changed yet and either has sky.

Jason smith well then its going to be a street clothes onefall match which is a regular match but in street clothes.

* Jason smith walks down to ring side*

Last edited by Sky Twister on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot somethings)
Back to top Go down

a calling out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Universal Wrestling Alliance :: ROLEPLAYING CENTRAL :: ROLEPLAY ARCHIVES-
Jump to: