Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Arrival of Serenity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serenity2012

Serenity2012

The Arrival of Serenity Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival of Serenity   The Arrival of Serenity I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:55 am

The camera focuses on the ring, the fans are chanting UWA over and over. The fans look up in awe as a mysterious woman appears at the top of the ramp and starts to makes her way to the ring wearing a white and red wrestling costume with matching high heeled boots.

Mysterious Woman : "Greetings UWA fans."

Fans go bonkers

Mysterious Woman : "I'm Serenity, I'm one of the newest superstar's to grace the ranks of UWA."

Fans continue to go nuts

Serenity : "Jason Smith said he'd be in this ring tonight."

THE LIGHTS SUDDENLY GO OFF

Bodies by Drowning Pool blasts over the speakers. A spotlight shines down at the top of the ramp as Jason Smith walks out, head down, wearing white tights and the latest Jason Smith T-shirt. He stops in the light and waits before raising his arms and head up high and arching back as sparks shower down and multi coloured lights break the darkness. Jason Smith makes his way to the ring with a focused look on his face as the crowd chat his name. Jason Smith slides into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle, looking around his people before jumping off.

Jason Smith : "Welcome to Universal Wrestling Alliance, I have here in my hand your contract.".

In his hand is a piece of paper on a clipboard

Serenity : "Where do i sign."

Jason Smith hands Serenity the clipboard.

Serenity signs the contract and hands the clipboard back to Jason Smith

Jason Smith : All I can say now is that you are now officially a member of Universal Wrestling Alliance, make us proud."

Serenity : "I will."

Serenity shakes Jason Smith's hand.

Jason Smith : "I have something special planned for you, you will find out what it is soon."

Serenity then jumps over the top rope blowing kisses at the fans and runs up the ramp

Camera fades to black
Back to top Go down

The Arrival of Serenity
Page 1 of 1