Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Setting things straight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Burning Feather

Setting things straight Empty
PostSubject: Setting things straight   Setting things straight I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:08 am

As Burning Feather calmly walks down the aisle to the ring - half the crowd is booing while the rest is laughing.
Burning Feather jumps into the ring - a big grin adorning his otherwise brused face.

Burning Feather: "I am pleased to hear you guys haven't forgotten all about me."

He says, looking amused at the angry crowd

Burning Feather: "As you may have heard, Jason Smith have become the new GM and I am here to pay my respect to him. You may not like me - I certainly wouldn't like any of you I am sure, should I ever be unfortunte enough to actually meet you, but that will not change the fact that what you saw from me the last time I stood in this ring was subpar and I am here today to show you how I really fight! So tonight - me and one hell of a bastard named Apocalypto will show you how things will be from now on by ripping apart Randy Bourne and Samson. Since those two guys have been a little too uppity and needs to be learned a lesson."

After mockingly bowing before the crowd, he walks back out while the now furious crowd yells and pelts him with whatever they have in hand.
Back to top Go down

Setting things straight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Universal Wrestling Alliance :: ROLEPLAYING CENTRAL :: ROLEPLAY ARCHIVES-
Jump to: