Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Intoxicater Speaks- For sunday

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the_intoxicater

The Intoxicater Speaks- For sunday Empty
PostSubject: The Intoxicater Speaks- For sunday   The Intoxicater Speaks- For sunday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:36 pm

*The intoxicater comes out into the ring, the crowd are booing loudly.*

The Intoxcicater: You fools can boo me all you want, because to be honest, it doesn't bother me, I have come out here to adress you all. Last week when I entered the GM's office and announced to me my opponent, i started laughing because i knew I could destroy him, then just minutes later when the action was on in the ring, I suppose you all saw me. You saw me beat The Bokadi Warrior Returns to a pulp. I didn't just hit my finisher and then pin him. I made sure i destroyed him to the point where he would not have the energy to reverse my finisher when I was preparing to hit it. And as you saw I won the match.

*Element5 walks out into the ring while the crows begin to cheer*

Element5: The Intoxicater, you can come out here and run your mouth all you want because everybody in this building knows it is a load of crap. You only come out here and speak because you are scared of that entire locker room. So you just want to be out here on your own where nobody can touch you. Well I have some news for you. Tonight when the match begins I am entitled to touch you and beat you up, and this time it will be YOU that will be beaten to a pulp.

*The crows cheers while element5 walks down the ramp and exits the ring area*

The Intoxicater: COME BACK HERE YOU COWARD!!!!!

*Nothing happens*

The Intoxicater: Thats what i thought, you are scared to come back out here and backup your words you have to run backstage to your locker room and lock the door because the only person that is scared is you. Well tonight, when we are in that ring I will hit my Knockout, and assure me, you will be more than knocked out.

*The Intoxicater leaves the ring surrounded by boos.*
Back to top Go down

The Intoxicater Speaks- For sunday
Page 1 of 1