Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drake Darke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
drakedarke

drakedarke

Drake Darke Empty
PostSubject: Drake Darke   Drake Darke I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:06 pm

height: 6'

weight: 225 lbs

alignment: neatural

match: hardcore

wrestling style: mostly clean moves, doesnt use low blows or the ropes for leverage, but isnt afraid to pull out the weapons

bio: Drake suffers from bipolarness and a split personality, so when hes in a good mood it all fun and great, b when hes down you have to lookout, has been known to destroy locker rooms and assault partners after a big loss, the way he stays happy is cheers from the fans, hes addicted to them, louder they cheer the harder he fights

look: long black hair shaved on the sides, skull painted on his face, black sleeveless shirt with a skull on it, black shorts with a neon green dragon on each side, and black boots with green flames

finisher: Darkeness Falls
Drake Darke grabs [nome] by the neck and runs up the nearest turnbuckle backflipping over [nome] still holding their neck Drake spins in the air causing [nome]'s head and body to twist and slam into the mat back first, Drake hooks the leg executing Darkeness Falls

Signature: Darke Driver - Emerald Flowsion

taunt: Darke Rage
Drake Darke throws his head back and screams to the heavens executing a Darke Rage
Back to top Go down
Drake Dranmore
Admin
Drake Dranmore

Drake Darke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake Darke   Drake Darke I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:28 pm

Well done. I expected nothing less.
Back to top Go down
https://uwadranmorestyle.forumotion.com
drakedarke

drakedarke

Drake Darke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake Darke   Drake Darke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:33 pm

sorry for lack of activity, been a lil under the weather lately, and got a new idea for my character look, no face paint some what of a suit, top hat and cane, the idea is ive used the face paint and other gimmicks, and finally ive decided to be the true drake darke, wrighting a parking lot rp to explain better and i have a new pic tfor a card i just need to cut the background out
Back to top Go down
Drake Dranmore
Admin
Drake Dranmore

Drake Darke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake Darke   Drake Darke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:45 pm

sure just post it in the correct spot in forum. thanks for helping with match development.
Back to top Go down
https://uwadranmorestyle.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Drake Darke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake Darke   Drake Darke I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drake Darke
Page 1 of 1