Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Better Plans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kai The Demon
Admin

Better Plans Empty
PostSubject: Better Plans   Better Plans I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:01 pm

The camera starts rolling inside the GM's office when someone knocks on the door.

Jason Smith: What is it?

The door opens and Kai The Demon proceeds to walk in.

Kai The Demon: Is there a reason I'm not on either card this week?

Jason Smith: As a matter of fact, yes there is. It just felt like that you just simply didn't fit in this week.

Kai The Demon: I never said I would "fit in". I'm here to fight. And I expect to fight every week.

Jason Smith: Well I don't know what to tell you. The card is complete, and there just isn't any room for you. So if you will kindly-

Before Smith could finish his sentence, Kai rushes over and grabs hold of the GM's suit and pulls him up.

Kai The Demon: I'm not going to play your games Smith. Now unless you want to end up as a puddle on the floor, I would suggest putting me on the card next week.

Jason Smith: Okay, okay. You know, I like your style. So I have better plans for you then what you probably assumed.. If you would be kind and put me down that is.

With that said, Kai puts Smith down and takes a few steps back to allow him to continue.

Jason Smith: How does this sound. Next week, you will have a match to qualify for a Cash in the Case match at the Pay-Per-View at the end of the season. Good enough for you?

Kai begins to grin, but then quickly goes back to his same serious expression.

Kai The Demon: Unexpected, but thank you for that chance. That is all I wanted to know. I will see myself out.

Kai proceeds to walk out the door as the camera cuts out.

OOC: Hope this is better then it seems to me.
Back to top Go down

Better Plans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Universal Wrestling Alliance :: ROLEPLAYING CENTRAL :: ROLEPLAY ARCHIVES-
Jump to: