Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Freaks Come Out At Night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freakshow

Freakshow

The Freaks Come Out At Night Empty
PostSubject: The Freaks Come Out At Night   The Freaks Come Out At Night I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:33 pm

The arena goes black the only light that can be seen is the dim light from the candles in the ring.

Tim Brown: "What is this? Whats going on?"

the lights turn on slightly to where you can see whats going on. Freakshow sits on one of the turnbuckles holding a microphone.

Freakshow: "Robert..you fancy yourself as an Icon of wrestling, someone known all around the world, someone who has accomplished things that others wish they could. Robert you may walk around calling yourself and Icon, but to me your nothing and you will always be nothing more than a stepping stone. Last week I beat the Demon, this week I beat the Icon."

The crowd boo's.

Freakshow: "I expected as much from you people, you all love to hate what's different don't you? Because I wear things on my face, because I'm a little more sadistic you outcast me, you hate me you boo me. You know what? Thats fine by me Freaky will just go with the flow. Think about this though, no matter what you people out here, out there in the world or backstage do or say, I will win tonight as I did last week and I will continue to do so for a very long time."

KIng Castle: "For a guy with a face like that he sure is cocky"

Tim Brown: "Oh stop it KIng, looks have nothing to do with anything once they climb in between those ropes. Only talent and training matters there"

Freakshow gets off the turnbuckle and walks to a candle, he picks it up.

Freakshow: "Let the fun begin."

He blows out the candle and the arena goes black again, a loud sadistic laugh fills the arena the bass shaking the seats.
Back to top Go down

The Freaks Come Out At Night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Universal Wrestling Alliance :: ROLEPLAYING CENTRAL :: ROLEPLAY ARCHIVES-
Jump to: