Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On notice....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
khaos
Admin
khaos

On notice.... Empty
PostSubject: On notice....   On notice.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:13 am

Khaos walks over and grabs the microphone then leans on one of the turnbuckles near a set of the ring steps. Resting his elbows on the ropes he holds the microphone up to his mouth.

Khaos: " As i look through this crowd tonight i notice a lot of lets just say people. Now when i say people I don't mean intelligent ones. When i look through this crowd of people i notice a bunch of simple minded imbeciles, and just to be sure that means i'm looking through a crowd of STUPID people. Now by the looks on your faces i'm correct and well that's okay it really is."

Crowd: Booooo!!!!

Khaos: " What was that I couldn't quiet hear you all, the imbeciles where being too loud. "

Crowd: BOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Khaos: " Aww sounds like you all don't like me very much. Well that's okay because you opinions don't really matter to me what does matter though is win's and loses. Speaking of that tonight is my very first match in a little over a year. It's been a while and i'll tell you I'm itching to step into the ring again and beat up on some opponents and hold a couple more titles. "

Khaos yawns into the microphone then stretches a bit before putting the microphone back to his lips.

Khaos: " If i sound cocky right now its well because I can be. I'm a member of "Nameless Horror's Inc." i'm going to launch my career forward when i go though my opponents and win the TV title. Oh and lets not forget the most important reason of them all. "

A sadistic smile starts to creep its way onto Khaos' face

Khaos: " I'm going to dominate each and every single opponent UWA puts before me. Leaving them in a pool of their own blood to be stretchered out of the arena leaving ever lasting fear in each and every one of their minds for the eternity of their careers. So that every time they step into the ring with me again they already know the perpetual outcome. "

Khaos smiles looking directly up the ramp at the certain.

Khaos: " And that starts NOW!! So send down my first opponent so i can send this first UWA superstar on his way to hospital "

Khaos toss the microphone out of the ring and folds his arms still leaning in the corner waiting for someone to come down the ramp.
Back to top Go down

On notice....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Universal Wrestling Alliance :: ROLEPLAYING CENTRAL :: ROLEPLAY ARCHIVES-
Jump to: