Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sounds Life fun?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
khaos
Admin
khaos

Sounds Life fun? Empty
PostSubject: Sounds Life fun?   Sounds Life fun? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:47 pm

The door to the arena's boiler room slowly opens. A shadow pierces though the dimly lit red room. As the door closes a man stands there holding a gym bag in his hands. With a custom made skull pants and trip paints with chains dangling from them he is listening to his Ipod which is playing some heavy metal music.

Khaos: "Ah home sweet home....Who's there!? "

Khaos called as he put away his Ipod staring at a shadow on the wall near the arena's generator.
Back to top Go down
Drake Dranmore
Admin
Drake Dranmore

Sounds Life fun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sounds Life fun?   Sounds Life fun? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:55 pm

Two dark figures step out of the darkness, one standing there wearing black leather pants and a black leather vest. The other one slightly larger wearing a lab coat with straps in various places with a various deformities...

Drake Dranmore: "Khaos, we are here to bring you into our circle..."

Dr. Morgue: "Yes, we believe you to be worthy company to join us in our take over of this establishment. We are here to cause as much pain and fear as possible."

Drake: "You will join us, or your life will be a living hell."
Back to top Go down
https://uwadranmorestyle.forumotion.com
khaos
Admin
khaos

Sounds Life fun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sounds Life fun?   Sounds Life fun? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:03 am

An offer is what they brought with them. Dropping his gym bag Khaos tilts his head a bit to thing then smiles thinking of what he thought was a good rebuttal

Khaos: "Pain and Fear you say, I like the sounds of that. It's been a long while since I've gotten the chance to cause both. I must ask, what's in it for me exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Drake Dranmore
Admin
Drake Dranmore

Sounds Life fun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sounds Life fun?   Sounds Life fun? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:09 am

Drake: "The Idea is to collect all the titles over the next few months, You're still inline for the TV title, so that would be a start, We will assert our dominance in this Federation."

Morgue: "Yes, and let the rest fear our might and sadistic nature."
Back to top Go down
khaos
Admin
khaos

Sounds Life fun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sounds Life fun?   Sounds Life fun? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:22 am

This was his chance, always being a wrestler who enjoyed the more hardcore aspect of the sport he slowly started to develop a sadistic smile. It was time to ask a very important question that would most defiantly help him give a very satisfying answer for all involved.

Khaos: " You know I really like the sounds of that, and there is only one thing I ask from you all. Agree to make all my matches with no disqualifications so i can use a steel chair, lead pipes, sledgehammers, monitors, or anything else i feel like using. That way i can cause each one of my opponents to bleed and i can have the pleasure of looking deep into their eyes and see the fear that builds inside of them."

That was it he had asked his only request. He already had a title shot he was in line for if agreed and if they said yes to this, then there would be no one that could stop them. With the sadistic smile growing wider he extended his hand towards them.
Back to top Go down
Drake Dranmore
Admin
Drake Dranmore

Sounds Life fun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sounds Life fun?   Sounds Life fun? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:27 am

[b]Drake: "I don't run things around here but we may be able to run a few distractions for the ref... Either way, things will be very interesting."
Back to top Go down
khaos
Admin
khaos

Sounds Life fun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sounds Life fun?   Sounds Life fun? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:32 am

Khaos: " Oh no doubt at about. Do tell me though who is it that we're going to take out first?"
Back to top Go down
Drake Dranmore
Admin
Drake Dranmore

Sounds Life fun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sounds Life fun?   Sounds Life fun? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:40 am

Morgue: "Order means nothing. Destroy them as they come."

Drake: "Welcome to Nameless Horrors Inc."

[b][i]Drake offers a hand to Khaos.
Back to top Go down
khaos
Admin
khaos

Sounds Life fun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sounds Life fun?   Sounds Life fun? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:46 am

Khaos looks at the hand and smiles and shakes his hand.

Khaos: "Feel's good to be apart of something again, I'm going to have lot of fun with this."

The sadistic smile grows more knowing of the things that would soon come to UWA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sounds Life fun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sounds Life fun?   Sounds Life fun? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sounds Life fun?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Universal Wrestling Alliance :: ROLEPLAYING CENTRAL :: ROLEPLAY ARCHIVES-
Jump to: