Universal Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the UWA Forum, here you post RPs and have fun... remember, be EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After thought

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leman russ

leman russ

After thought Empty
PostSubject: After thought   After thought I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:48 am

Leman Russ is in the locker room, lifting 100 kilo weights in each hand, and talking to himself, when someone comes in

Leman Russ: Thank the all father, my strength is slowly returning, and that win on the first show helped alo.......... who gose there

Leman Russ turns around and standing at the door is a young lady about 25, and a camera man

Kelly: Hi i am here to talk to the wrestlers about the matches they had and are going to have.

Leman Russ walks over to her, she steps back with a little fear

Leman Russ: You are here to talk about my great victorys

Kelly: The fans want to hear them and to hear about your take on any losses

Leman Russ: OK how do yo want to do this

Kelly: I will ask some questions and you answer.

First how do you feel about how your first match went and about your victory, you are a step closer to the TV title?

Leman Russ: All victorys are great, any losses brings shame, my first match figthing as a mortal was hard at first my opponent put up a good fight, honor, but no match for me.

Kelly: From watching the match you looked in control most of the time.

Leman Russ: yes but untill i got use to fighting without crushing my opponent skull with one punch it was a hard match for me.

Kelly looks shocked at the thought of a crushed skull

Leman Russ And to win a title/trophy would look nice hanging up but with each victory a will drink a few barrels of mead.

Kelly: Ok, do you have any fears against the other wrestlers going for the same title

Leman Russ: I fear no one

Kelly: thank you i think that will do for know.

Kelly leaves with the camera man and russ returns to weights
Back to top Go down

After thought
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Universal Wrestling Alliance :: ROLEPLAYING CENTRAL :: ROLEPLAY ARCHIVES-
Jump to: